The use of copper foil: Copper foil can be used in elec […]
The use of copper foil: Copper foil can be used in electromagnetic shielding and related anti-static aspects. Putting conductive copper foil on the base of the plate and then combining with the metal substrate can show good conductivity , Not only that, but also can provide related electromagnetic shielding effects. Our common main categories are self-adhesive, double-lead and single-lead copper foil. Not only that, these products are widely used in industrial calculators, related communication equipment, and civilian televisions and video recorders. At present, the demand for electronic grade copper foil in the world market is increasing.
The characteristics of copper foil: Simply put, the characteristic of copper foil is the low surface oxidation characteristic, which can be bonded to different substrates. For example, various metals or various insulating materials, etc., have a relatively wide temperature range. For electronic grade copper foil, its purity is generally 99.7% or higher, and its thickness is generally in the range of 5um to 105um. It can be said to be a basic material in the electronics industry. With the continuous acceleration of the development of electronic information related industries, this electronic grade copper foil has a large amount of use.
The copper is rusty, is there any way to remove the rust?
Rust removal method:
1. Take a small grain of oxalic acid and place it on the rust stain, add a few drops of warm water, rub it gently, and then wash it off with water. Note that the operation must be fast to avoid corrosion.
2. If there are fresh lemons, you can squeeze out the juice and rub it on the rust stains. Repeat several times until the rust stains are removed, and then wash with soapy water.
3. Wipe the rust stains with 10% acetic acid solution, or soak the stained part in acetic acid solution, and rinse it off with clean water the next day.
4. Moisten the rust stain with 10% lemon solution or 10% oxalic acid solution, then soak it in strong brine, wash and rinse off the next day.
5. Soak it in rice water that has been left for a few days and then wash it.