Copper tape is a very common metal component, often see […]
Copper tape is a very common metal component, often seen in electrical components, lamp caps, battery caps, buttons, seals, connectors and other places. Its main function is electrical conductivity, heat conduction, and corrosion resistance equipment. There are six areas for copper strip production, namely furnace area, laboratory, cutting area, hot rolling area, washing area, and plate rolling area.
The production process of copper strip:
1. Preform production: According to the predetermined production target, add unequal amount of zinc block to the scrap copper material to prepare copper raw materials of different specifications.
2. Laboratory test: In order to ensure the production of qualified and economically efficient finished products, the accuracy of the test results is extremely important. The responsibility of the laboratory is to quickly and accurately inform the furnace master of the test results based on the copper blocks submitted for inspection.
3. Cutting: The complete copper strip is pulled by a sling, placed on a special cutting table, and then cut by a cutting wheel saw, and then the uneven surface of the copper strip is smoothed by a copper strip washing machine, which is conducive to later processing. The flatness and smoothness of the copper strip surface.
4. Hot rolling: The cut copper strip is heated at a high temperature of 1000°C, and then hot rolled to form a copper strip with a thickness of about 2.3cm.
5. Washing with water: Each piece of copper has undergone the blooming step. Due to the presence of impurities on the surface, in order to avoid affecting the quality of the finished product, it must be washed again through the sealed furnace and then washed. The washing area is divided into two types of pools according to the acidity. The high concentration is 6-8 degrees, and the low concentration is 3-5 degrees. Among them, the red patches on the surface of the copper rods and copper strips can be washed away by the acid in the washing tank, while the dark red patches are removed by the fine iron brush during the washing. The copper strips after this series of treatments are obviously The ground shines with the inherent luster of copper itself. Similarly, there are still red patches and red patches during the rolling process, and the water washing step still needs to be repeated. During the washing period, the acidity in the pool should be checked regularly, and acid should be added in time to avoid insufficient acid content resulting in insufficient washing.
6. Rolling plate: The rolling area is divided into 180 initial rolling and 110 intermediate rolling according to the wheel and roll. According to the different sizes of rollers, the hot-rolled copper strip, which has been calcined in a sealed furnace, is processed from coarse to fine through the above two steps.