Copper strip is a very common metal component, often se […]
Copper strip is a very common metal component, often seen in electrical components, lamp caps, battery caps, buttons, seals, connectors, etc. The main role is conductive, heat conduction, corrosion resistant equipment. Copper belt production has six areas, namely, furnace zone, laboratory, cutting zone, hot rolling zone, water washing zone and rolling plate zone.
1. Embryo: According to the predetermined production target, unequal amounts of zinc blocks are added to the scrap copper material to prepare copper raw materials of different specifications.
2. Laboratory tests: In order to ensure the production of finished products that are both qualified and economical, the accuracy of the test results is still important. The laboratory's responsibility is to quickly and accurately tell the furnace master the results of the test according to the inspection of the copper.
3. Cut: The complete copper strip is pulled by the sling, placed on the special cutting table, and then cut by the cutting wheel saw. Then the copper strip washing machine smoothes the uneven surface of the copper strip, which is beneficial for later processing. The flatness and smoothness of the surface of the copper strip.
4. Hot rolling: The copper strip after cutting is heated at a high temperature of 1000 ° C, then hot rolled, and rolled into a copper strip having a thickness of about 2.3 cm.
5. Washing: Each piece of copper is subjected to the initial rolling step. Due to the presence of surface impurities, in order to avoid affecting the quality of the finished product, it must be passed through the furnace and then washed. The washing zone is divided into two types of pools according to the acidity. The high concentration is 6-8 degrees, and the low concentration is 3-5 degrees. Among them, the red plaque on the surface of the copper rod and the copper strip can be washed away by the acid solution of the washing pool, while the dark red plaque is removed by the iron fine brush during the washing, and the copper strip which is treated by this series of treatment is obviously The ground shines the inherent luster of copper. If red plaques and red plaques still exist during the rolling process, a water washing step is still required. During the washing, the acidity in the pool should be checked regularly, and acid should be added in time to avoid the acid content being too low, resulting in insufficient washing.
6. Rolling plate: The rolling plate area is divided into 180 first rolling and 110 medium rolling according to the roller. The copper strip calcined in the sealed furnace according to the size of each roller is processed from rough to fine through the above two steps.