1. Copper strip cold rolling (1) Plastic deformation. ( […]
1. Copper strip cold rolling
(1) Plastic deformation.
(2) The pressure in the roll gap area is high and there is a pressure distribution up to 2700 MPa.
(3) There is also a frictional force along the rolling direction and the reverse rolling direction.
(4) The instantaneous temperature of the roll gap is high, up to 200-300 °C.
(5) The scrolling and sliding states coexist.
2. Copper strip hot rolling
Copper strip hot rolling advantages:
(1) Hot rolling can significantly reduce energy consumption and reduce costs. The hot metal has high plasticity and low deformation resistance during hot rolling, which greatly reduces the hot rolling type energy consumption of metal deformation.
(2) Hot rolling can improve the processing performance of metals and alloys, that is, the coarse grains in the as-cast state are broken, the cracks are healed, the casting defects are reduced or eliminated, the as-cast microstructure is transformed into a deformed structure, and the processing property of the alloy is improved.
(3) Hot rolling usually adopts large ingots and large reduction rolling, which not only improves production efficiency, but also creates conditions for increasing rolling speed and achieving continuous and automatic rolling process.