Problems that may occur during slitting of high-precisi […]
Problems that may occur during slitting of high-precision copper foil tape and the reasons for the problems:
First, The problems that easily occur in the production process of slitting are:
1. Tolerance of width deviation;
2. The edge burr height is out of tolerance;
3. Tolerance of copper foil tape side bending;
4. The back of the knife appears on the surface of the strip;
5. The surface of the strip is scratched;
6. The layering fault of the finished product is too bad;
7. Out-of-tolerance of finished product with coil tower.
Second, the reasons for the above problems: The width precision, burr height, and side bending of the strip slitting of the copper strip are guaranteed by the equipment manufacturing accuracy, configuration, tool accuracy, and operating skills.
1. The equipment manufacturing accuracy and tool accuracy are not high, and the operation skills are not high. The tool selection is incorrect when the tool is matched, and the accuracy of the tool can meet the requirements, but there is a problem with the incremental selection, and the high tool cannot be matched Accuracy requires a cutting gap; or due to insufficient production experience, the cutting gap is not selected according to the thickness and mechanical properties of the cut material, the material and the technical requirements of the finished product, resulting in a larger cutting gap of the matching knife, resulting in a product width exceeding difference.
2. First, due to the above reasons, a reasonable shear gap cannot be allocated, and the copper strip cannot be cut, so the shear overlap of the cutter must be increased, or the shear gap is just right, and the cutter shear overlap is too large; second The tool management experience is insufficient, the grinding is not carried out in time, the blade is too blunt, and the copper strip cannot be cut, so the cutting overlap of the tool has to be increased; third, due to insufficient production experience, the thickness and mechanical properties of the cut material are not based on It is required to match the size of the female and male pusher rings, or the tension before the shear is too small or the tension is too small, the copper strip is not fully flattened before entering the slitting machine, so that the copper strip is in an abnormal shear state, so that the copper The band tears too long, causing the burr to be too high.
3. One is how to unwind a high-precision slitting line without a centering mechanism, it is impossible to control the deviation of the strip during the transportation process. The amount of deviation of the strip at the entrance of the slitting machine will inevitably cause shear side bending; the second is There is no tension before shearing or the tension is too small, or the precision cannot be produced, and the slitting machine entrance will also run off and cause side bending; third, the shear mode is not selected according to the characteristics of the material being cut during the operation. The cutting mode is incorrect, resulting in no tension before shearing or too small tension to cause side bending; Fourth, the operator is not responsible, and the tool is not selected strictly according to the production and process operation regulations when the tool is equipped, the tool size is different, the outer diameter The deviation is too large, uneven force and uneven speed of the various parts of the strip cause the strip to deviate and cause excessive side bending
4. The cutting overlap of the cutter is set too large; or the blade is too blunt, in order to cut the copper strip, the overlap is artificially increased; or the size of the female ring of the pushing ring does not match the size of the blade;
5. First, the belt-feeding table is in contact with the strip, the roller surface is not clean, the material of the pressure plate of the tension station is too hard or has impurities, the pressure plate is not elastic, the flatness is not good, the surface has tiny bumps, and the surface of the separation disc is scratched Leading to frictional scratches on the copper tape. Second, the dimensional accuracy of the separator disc spacers is not high, and the separator discs on the four separation shafts cannot be aligned, causing the copper to swing left and right during linear movement, causing the copper tape to be scratched; the winding tension is too large Because the current tensioning method is the pressure plate gasket, increasing the tension, that is, increasing the friction of the pressure plate, the increased friction may cause scratches on the surface of the belt. On the other hand, most of the copper foil tape customers are untensioned unwinding. In the future, there will be interlayer movement during unwinding, which will cause scratches on the belt surface.
6. Due to the release of stress after shearing, the winding tension is too small, and the copper foil tape has a certain free swing space because it is not tensioned, so it can not be wound, resulting in a stacking fault; the separation discs on the four separation shafts If it is not aligned, it will also cause the copper foil tape to oscillate and produce stacking faults; the production line speed will frequently rise and fall, causing the last separation shaft to oscillate frequently, causing the copper foil tape to oscillate and cause stacking faults; the inner diameter deviation between the same batch of paper sleeves is large, The roll cannot be tightened. As the roll diameter increases, the roll of the paper sleeve without tension will slip, which will cause loss of tension and a layer fault. At the same time, if there is a problem with the coaxiality of the paper sleeve, it will cause copper tape. The constant change of the linear velocity causes a stacking fault.
7. The take-up tension is too large. After the take-up reel shrinks, the strength of the paper sleeve is insufficient. Under the action of tension, the paper sleeve will be deformed, causing collapse. The tension is too small, and the paper sleeve is in the material roll. Under its own weight, it will collapse.