The main causes of shear indentation are: 1. The differ […]
The main causes of shear indentation are:
1. The difference in outer diameter between the shearing circular knife and the rubber peeling ring is one of the important factors affecting the shear quality. The main function of the rubber ring is to take the strip out of the mother knife and clamp the strip so that the slit strips "flow into" the loop. When the difference between the outer diameter of the round knife and the rubber peeling ring is unreasonable, in order to clamp the strip, the cutting edge must be pressed downward, causing the cutting edge indentation.
2. When the hardness of the rubber stripping ring is not enough, the clamping strip needs more force, which increases the overlap of the cutting edge, and also causes the cutting edge indentation.
Solution for shear indentation:
1. It is mainly necessary to select a reasonable outer diameter difference between the round knife and the rubber peeling ring according to the thickness, hardness and hardness of the strip;
2. The hardness of the rubber stripping ring meets the requirements for the use of the strip to be cut;
3. When the width of the shear strip is small, the thickness of the round knife should be reasonably selected to increase the width of the rubber stripping ring.