Forging advantages: For the forged parts, the product s […]
Forging advantages: For the forged parts, the product specifications are very accurate, which is more conducive to the actual operation of mass production. According to the relative mold processing such as free forging, extrusion molding, and stamping dies, the precision level of product specifications is more accurate and stable, so some relatively high-efficiency forging equipment and fully automatic casting production lines can be used to carry out systematic mass or many production processes.
Forging classification: Forging can be relatively classified according to its forming method and its deformation temperature. If according to its forming method, we can divide forging into two types: forging and stamping die; if according to its deformation temperature, we can divide forging into hot casting, cold casting, warm casting and isothermal casting.
1. Hot casting: metal material blank placement and work hardening temperature inside the natural environment for casting is a forging technique.
(1) Advantages: It can improve and improve the plastic deformation of metal materials very well, so as to improve the internal quality of parts more reasonably, so that it is not easy to cause cracking in the whole process of application. Because relatively high temperature can improve the resistance of metal materials to deformation level, it is also convenient to reduce the tonnage of forging machinery and equipment.
(2) Defects: However, hot forging is relatively changeable in the actual operating process, and the precision of the product workpiece is relatively poor. In addition, the surface of the steel casting is not very smooth, so the specified parts cannot cause air oxidation, Carburizing and its ablation conditions are not very suitable for companies.
2. Cold casting: Forging operations are carried out in a natural environment with a relatively low work hardening temperature of metal materials.
(1) Advantages: Cold casting is carried out at room temperature, and then the parts are formed. The external appearance and specification precision are all higher, and the surface smoothness is higher, and the actual operation process flow of production and processing is also relatively small. That is very beneficial to the automated production of commodities. Therefore, many cold forging and stamping parts can be produced immediately to produce sexually formed parts or finished products, without the need to drill again for actual operations such as production and processing.
(2) Defects: In the actual cold forging operation, the relative plastic deformation of the metal material blank is relatively low, so it is very easy to cause cracking when the deformation is caused, and the deformation level resistance is relatively large, so some relatively large tons are required Several forging machinery and equipment.